17 May 2007

Kathy Griffin is Looking for a Husband

Kathy Griffin is looking for a new husband on her reality show "My Life On the D-List" . She has narrowed down the field to Larry Birkhead, Sanjaya, K-Fed, Prince William and Mario Lopez. She needs to get off the D-List, so she looking for a match made in the media!

You can vote here for the partner you think would get Kathy off the D-List. You can even chosea joint name a la "Brangelina". If she married Larry Birkhead, they could be "Griffhead".

Kathy says of Larry:


"Perfect guy for me, except I don't like kids, so we'll have to give little baby Abby-Lu to Virgie who is clearly an excellent parent. I promise to give the exclusive of our first kiss to OK! magazine for a cool million dollars. However, I do not want to return to the Bahamas with him for various trials, as my hair will frizz."

You can read the rest of her thoughts on her potential suitor here.

Mia and I are big Kathy Griffin fans! The new season of My Life on the D-List stars on June 5 at 10:00pm eastern, with the lead in "Kathy Griffin: Everybody Can Suck It" at 9:00pm.

We can't wait!!

No comments: