27 March 2007

Leave Them Alone!


I'm so tired of the rumors that Courtney Cox and David Arquette are having marriage problems. I am such a huge fan of Courtney's and David's and I really think this is just a case of the media wanting to see them fail. This time, it's Star Magazine and they are blaming the troubles on Courtney's negative friends.


A source tells Star “Some people think they (Courtney’s girlfriends) have it all, but they are a ‘glass half-empty’ bunch. They’re down on love, and they seem to complain a lot.” Star’s source believes, “this creates problems between her and David that wouldn’t be there otherwise.” “Courtney is probably suddenly seeing more negative traits in David,” adds another source. “But now I bet he can’t do anything right.” And in turn, David is spending time alone to give Courtney the space she needs.
I refuse to believe it.

No comments: