28 March 2007

I See London, I See France....

.....and, Haley Scarnato, I can see your underpants!! Mia and I are convinced that the camera took a shot straight up Haley Scarnato's skirt last night, just as she started to butcher and leave for dead, Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors". Haley perched on the stairs in a very short skirt and as the camera panned in on her, you could see straight up her dress!! If I can get some photographic evidence of this I'll post it .

The production wizards at American Idol probably did it on purpose to try and grab some attention away from Sanjaya's Mowhawk, which was just a disaster in and of itself. I won't even talk about his singing. As Simon put it "there's nothing that we can say to you at this point". I have no idea what song Sanjaya performed. I couldn't stop looking at that My Little Pony 'do!

Everyone else was massively ordinary, except of course for Melinda Doolittle, who sung a Donna Summer song, but looked awful. She needs some help from Sussanah and Trinny in the "What Not to Wear" department. Lakisha also sang Donna Summer and was good, Gina was the best she's been so far and everyone else was forgettable. Phil should be voted off just for wearing a hat. If you choose to be bald, be proud.

Gwen Stefani seemed underwhelmed with all the "talent", but was very diplomatic and sweet. Gwen seems like a very nice person.

No comments: