27 March 2007

Gross


Remember when Angelina Jolie made out with her brother on the red carpet? It was so awful. Well, we are forced to face that awfulness again because James Haven has blamed Angelina on his singlehood.


"Maybe I haven't found the right woman because my sister is too picky for me. Any woman has to go through two filters, me and then my sister. I'm a perfectionist by nature. Then, because I'm so close to Angie it's like I've already to the perfect woman in my life and it's hard for anyone else to live up to that."
Ok, dude! That's just wrong!! I love my brother but I am so not making out with him on numerous occasions! And no way would I be a "filter" for him! This guy needs a serious reality check. Your sister is married! You can't have her! She isn't the "perfect woman" in your life because she is your freaking sister man! And it's wrong! And gross! Ack.

No comments: