14 June 2007

Stop Your Hating!


Shar Jackson spoke to US Magazine about the nasty little rumor that had her pregnant with K-Fed's baby.


Us: How do you think the pregnancy rumor started?
Shar Jackson: Honestly, some people are just really unhappy that me and Kevin have a great friendship. Obviously some people can't handle that. Some people like to start stuff to make their little lives better.
Us: So for the record, you are not pregnant.
SJ: Not at all. I am not pregnant. Have you seen my new stomach? Are you kidding me? I am not going to ruin that. That is so stupid. Not only is it stupid but it's unhealthy. I could die. So obviously the person who made this up isn't that bright. Let your readers know there is no way in hell I would waste $16,000 on a tummy tuck and get pregnant. I have no time and no plans to get pregnant any time soon. And when I say I have no time, I'm talking years. So whoever's hating should stop and focus on their own problems.
I love her. She is totally hilarious. Throw out that dollar amount girl!

No comments: