14 June 2007

The Donald Looking to Clean Up Young Girls


Donald Trump and Fox are developing a new reality show (because there are just not enough of them on TV) called Lady or a Tramp. Basically, he will send party girls to charm school then they will have etiquette challenges and of course, at the end of each episode, one 'tramp' will be booted off.


“We are all sick and tired of the glamorization of these out-of-control young women, so I have taken it upon myself to do something about it. I am creating a real-life version of My Fair Lady with my company Trump Productions. This show is all about getting a second chance and transforming for the better; the idea is genius and the show will be huge.”
Good 'ol Donald, you can always count on him to think positively about himself. If the show goes, it will air midseason.

No comments: