06 June 2007

Lindsay's Mom is a Big Fat Liar


Contact Music is reporting that Dina Lohan lied about being a professional dancer with The Rockettes according to an investigation done by The New York Post. She also made up her claim that she was in the theatre and TV ads. One source told the paper,

"It's like claiming to have a degree from Harvard when you don't. It's a big deal to be a Rockette. Look in SAG. Look in AFTRA. Dina isn't a member. She never did a Broadway show. She never did ads."
Woops. Doesn't pay to lie now does it? I wonder if this will hurt her reality show that is in the works with E! called Mom-ager which is supposed to follow her efforts to get Lindsay's younger brother and sister into Hollywood. The idea that anyone would give this so called mom a job is beyond me. We all know how well she has done with Lindsay! How about if we let her do the talking though (from April's Harper's Bazaar),


"We're just so misunderstood. My sons are in sports; my daughters want to be actors. I was in the business, and I'm going to help them. You don't like that? I'm living the American dream."

No comments: