06 June 2007

Cinderella Story of the Day


Justin Timberlake has signed Esmee Denters to his new record label. 18-year-old Esmee is a huge YouTube hit who by singing covers of Alanis Morrisette and Alicia Keys has gotten 21 views. Justin must have liked what he heard because he is making all her dreams come true.

"Esmee is the real deal and I cannot wait for the world to hear her."
Denters will be joining Justin on his tour this summer too! Lucky, lucky girl!
"Words can't describe how amazing it is. I am so excited!" Denters says in a statement. "It is something I have always dreamed of doing. I have to thank YouTube and its viewers for giving me the opportunity to show the world my voice. I also have to thank Justin, one of the biggest artists in the world, for believing in me and making my dreams come true."
Check out one of her songs here.

No comments: