23 May 2007

Rosie vs. Elizabeth UPDATE


Elizabeth Hasselbeck told Extra TV that all is well between her and Rosie even after this morning's blow up.


“I am fine. We are used to debating things there. You have women who care a lot about things. The best thing about today is that there’s no slow boil, none. It’s there, it’s an issue, it’s dealt with and it’s over. If there are tensions, [and] obviously there was, it’s dealt with in the moment.”
“We’ve invested a lot into our friendship. We also have a lot of passion. The best thing about us is that we are honest and deal with things up front. I honestly think, I believe that we are mature women who can resolve. I hope we can. I would hope that a disagreement or a heated debate wouldn’t be the end of a relationship. … They take work. I’m hoping that can happen here too. I don’t think that is impossible at all.”


Personally, I think Elizabeth is full of crap. I loved that she defended herself against Rosie but you can't tell me that she isn't the slightest bit pissed anymore. I'm just not buying the 'friendship' angle either. I hope that once Rosie leaves, Elizabeth will tell us how she really feels.

No comments: