23 May 2007

Does Anyone Care Anymore?


Dial Idol is predicting that Jordin Sparks is well ahead of Blake Lewis in the vote for the next American Idol. But, according to Reality Blurred, Blake is ahead in internet searches.


Hitwise’s Bill Tancer breaks down the search data for Time, finding that Blake’s
lead has decreased, at least among searchers. He “is edging out 17-year-old
Jordin Sparks by just 25%. Compare that to his searches for the prior week,
which were 270% more numerous than Jordin’s.”

I can explain the 270% ahead from the prior week. It was because of this report. It was off the charts in searches on just one day!

Also, I heard a report on MSNBC today that Blake hopes that Jordin will win tonight. I'll bet he does because he thinks he's going to be the next Daughtry.

Personally, I think that this has been the most boring season of Idol ever, and I'm glad it's all going to be over tonight, and we can start concentrating on Pirate Master

No comments: