28 February 2007

Madonna Is Not Special



Finally, Mia and I have something in common with Madonna!! According to PEOPLE Madonna screams a lot.

"I scream a lot!" the singer, 48, tells British Elle. "Sometimes I handle [stress] well, sometimes I don't.

"My daughter is going through a phase of wearing jeans that are so tight she can't bend her knees in them. I have a go at her and say, 'Can't you wear something else? You have a closet full of clothes and you wear the same pants every day. And please wear a belt because I don't want to see your butt crack when you bend over.' "

Likewise, her 6-year-old son, Rocco, "never wants to take off his Gap army fatigue pants. They both wear the same thing over and over again."

OMG!! Madonna's life is EXACTLY like ours. Her kids don't want to change their clothes. My kids don't want to get changed out of their pajamas. Mia and I scream at our kids, and our husbands. And do all our own cleaning. And bring you tons of fabulous gossip everyday! How do we do it all? We scream - just like Madonna.

Although I'm not sure why she is screaming. She can afford to pay someone to scream for her.

No comments: