19 February 2007

Britney Wigs Out



So after Friday night's head shaving "cry for help" fiasco, I really thought that Brit would go into hiding with her kids, let the GI Jane grow out a bit, get some cute earrings and classily go about her business recording her new album. How wrong could a person be?


EOnline reports Britney was seen out on Saturday wearing a Wig!!!


The newly bald Brit covered her self-shaved head this afternoon with a short blonde wig, a source tells me. My insider spotted the dethroned pop princess lounging at the pool at the Mondrian hotel with a group of “dancer-looking types.”



Meanwhile, sources close to Spears tell me they’re worried she’s alienating
everyone around her. "She’s going to have no one who cares about her," one said.
"Even her security is getting fed up. She keeps running them around town until
4:30 in the morning".


I can't get over it. I felt bad for Britney on Saturday when it hit the news about the head shaving, but now I'm beginning to wonder about the whole "publicity stunt" aspect of the whole thing, especially when I found out it was Paris Hilton's birthday party on Saturday. A little attention grabbing, maybe?


Britney still needs help and lots of it. She is a total wreck. Britney, if you are reading this, please email Mia or me, and we'll talk you down off the ledge. Anybody that chooses a wig that makes
them look like Carol Channing is definitely on a ledge.

No comments: