17 January 2007

Trump Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame!!!!


The Washington Post reports that Donald Trump received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday. Why? For producing and staring in The Apprentice? For making "You're Fired" a household phrase? I really don't understand it at all. Many, many talented people have to wait years, or sometimes their whole careers to get a Star on the Walk of Fame, but not The Donald.


The article in the Washington Post goes on to quote Mr Trump:

"Not everybody has to be politically correct," he said Tuesday. "I think that's why this so-called feud took on a life of its own, because it wasn't politically
correct. In a way it's wonderful that she doesn't like me and I don't like her. There's nothing wrong with that." . Trump also denied that he insulted O'Donnell with the f-word _ fat.

I cannot believe he denied that!


No comments: