25 January 2007

Miss USA says "NO!" to Oprah!!


Miss USA, Tara Conner, says "no" to Oprah and "yes" to the Today show and Tonight show with Jay Leno reports TMZ.com.

Tara does not want to share the stage with Donald Trump and others, which she would have to do if she appears on Oprah, and she probably doesn't want to have to put up with hearing another outburst from Trump about how great he is for giving her a second chance. The interview with Today would be all about her. It will be her first post-rehab interview. She has also agreed to appear on Jay Leno.

Apparently there is also a fight brewing with pageant organizers over which entertainment magazine Tara will be allowed to appear on. The TV shows should concentrate their story on the fight for Tara's story. I'm sure it's going to be more interesting that "I went out and got drunk because I'm a stupid 20yr old and then Mr Trump forgave me". I'd love to find out more about the internal politics of beauty pageants, I'm sure it's more cut throat than running for President.

No comments: