27 January 2007

Katie Rees: I Want An Acting Career!


Katie Rees has admitted, in an interview with Fox News Channels Greta Van Susteren, that she would like to pursue an acting career, but her raunchy photographs and firing as Miss Nevada have put that on hold.


VAN SUSTEREN: Let me ask -- before we run out of
time, Katie, assuming that your title doesn't get restored, what's in your
future? What do you want to do?


REES: To be honest with you, I'd really like to pursue my acting career.
I've been a sag actress since I was 7-years-old. I have the same agent, Randal
Edwards at the Talent Network Atlanta, since I was 7-years- old, and he's been
backing me the whole way and this Monday, my good friends at Jet, at The Mirage,
Jet nightclub are throwing me a huge party and they're going crown me the queen
of Jet Las Vegas, so right now, my friends are just celebrating the fact that
I'm being so strong and they're proud of me no matter what.

VAN SUSTEREN: So we're going to see an acting career out of
you?

REES: I hope so. That was the plan before all of
this, anyway.


You can read the entire transcript of Katie's interview with Greta here.

Katie Rees Takes on Donald Trump
Katie Rees: Night Was All A Blur
Katie Rees to be Crowned Queen at Jet Night Club

No comments: