31 January 2007

Endless Doesn't Lie!

Well, true to their word, my new shoes arrived from Endless Shoes today!! Yesterday I posted about finally purchasing these super cute wedges from a new shoe site, Endless Shoes & Handbags. This site is fantastic because of not only the selection but the free shipping as well! Yay! So I took advantage of the free overnight shipping and sure enough, I received them today! And not only was the shipping free and were the shoes already 52% off at $37.89 but they paid me to buy them!! I looked at the packing receipt and saw this: Promotional Certificate -$5.00 !! I must have overlooked that little detail when ordering. Anyway, I totally recommend this site. The shoes arrived right on time and are adorable! But hurry if you want that promotional offer, it's only good until February 28th!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Endless rocks my socks, thank you SO MUCH for the heads up!!