30 January 2007

Endless Shoes Update!

I just ordered those super cute wedges from Endless Shoes that I wrote about yesterday:

The only reason why I didn't order them yesterday was because I was runing around and figured I'd need a bit to go through the process; you know, sign up for an account, add your shipping address and credit card info, blah, blah, blah. I knew this site was by the folks over at Amazon but I guess I was forgetting just how easy it is to order through them and that that process would be the same at Endless. I put the shoes in my cart, hit checkout and there I was, in the same looking interface as Amazon. I plugged in my Amazon email and password and there was all my information that I have over at Amazon! Shipping address, etc. Within 3 clicks, I was done. And yes, I did choose the free overnight shipping option! Doesn't get any better than that! I'll post when they arrive. Now, if only it were warm enough outside to actually wear them!

No comments: