15 June 2007

Justin Timberlake is Arrogant


Justin needs to take a few steps down from that high horse he is on. In an interview with the Daily Mirror, he sets the record straight about his relationship with Jessica Biel by calling her simply "a very dear friend" and said that she texts him all the time, how embarrassing. When asked who the love of his life is, he said "I haven't met her yet." Slam to not only Jessica but Cameron (who he refers to as "one of my very best friends") as well, I would imagine. He says that she was the one who wanted to join him on his tour, that it wasn't his idea.

"She truly insisted that she came with me on tour. I don't know how to say no to a pretty face. But it wasn't really a good idea," Justin admits. "This time I'm putting the machine before everything else. Jessica met up with me in Manchester, but for Paris I told her categorically no. This tour is very important for me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts!"
Way to let her down easy. He then goes on to go on and on about himself and what a fantastic catch he is.

I defy a girl not to fall for me if I'm on a surfboard or snowboarding," he challenged. "It's my secret weapon if a girl resists me." He also says "plenty" of men hit on him, too.
Give me a break! You just made yourself a lot less attractive Justin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he really feels that Biel is a very dear friend, then he must be gay - not that there's anythng wrong with that.