08 June 2007

Bitten Officially Launches


Sarah Jessica Parker was on The Today Show this morning promoting her new clothing line, Bitten. Of course before Matt could get to the fashion show, he had to ask her to address the frenzy around the possibility of a Sex in the City reunion. Here is what SJP had to say:

"I'm hopeful but there are simple logistic things to work out. There is some serious discussion though. I'm very hopeful."

She looked like she knew more but was trying very hard to not let the cat out of the bag. I would love to see them team up again!

On to Bitten. She showed the stuff that we all have now seen no less than 100 times, first on Oprah a few weeks back. Yesterday was the official launch in a New York mall where hundreds of women showed up to try and get their hands on anything they could. The Washington Post has a hilarious article today about the mayhem that went down when the doors opened. One woman sounds like she was going to pass out saying,
"Oh my God! It's everywhere. I'm so overwhelmed right now!"
I'm excited to see the line for myself, although not quite as excited as that chick, and since you can't buy it online, Kate and I are organizing a road trip to our closest Steve & Barry store. At less than $20 a piece, I may have to stock up...for the blog of course!

No comments: