22 May 2007

Paula Breaks Her Nose


Paula Abdul has broken her nose trying to stop herself tripping over her dog!! Her dog is a Chihuahua. Abdul wasn't admitted to the hospital, so she's probably not in bad shape, and her publicist has confirmed that Paula will be at tonight's performance of American Idol.

"I took a nasty fall ... trying not to hurt my dog. I bruised myself on my arm ... my chest, my waist all the way down to my hip. All from my little chubby Tulip," Abdul said.


Paula probably did this on purpose so she'd have an excuse to get loopy on painkillers so she can get through a whole hour with Blake Lewis singing three songs, and keep a smile on her face when he yodels the required treacly ballad. Jordin's yodelling will be much more bearable.

I can't wait. I'm sure Paula will provide us some unintended comedy tonight.

source

No comments: