31 May 2007

Lindsay's Ex is Charming


Calum Best, recently linked with Lindsay Lohan, told The Sun that he is addicted to booze, drugs and hookers. Nice. I'm sure he helped Lohan stay on the right path....oh wait, she is back on the wrong path again, isn't she.
"I'm a bad boy, I go out and get drunk," he tells The Sun. "I get high on cocaine and I do stupid debauched things with the wrong women. 'When I'm high I do stupid shit. I'm a red-blooded male and I'm addicted to sex. 'I feel my dad's blood running through my veins. I need to sort out my problems before it's too late. I don't want to be a sad old man on my own drowning my sorrows. 'This is a wake-up call. I've got to take responsibility for my life."
Quite the interview. Doesn't leave much to the imagination. I wonder how Lindsay feels about being called one of 'the wrong women'? Hopefully she doesn't get The Sun in rehab.
source

No comments: