05 May 2007

Derby Day!

So it's Derby day!! Everyone have their mint juleps? I'm glued to NBC as we speak because I love getting glimpses of The Queen! As a matter of fact, according to the announcers, she is "making her way to our booth now"! You know K-Fed is there this year, right? Only in America could we have the Queen of England and K-Fed at the same event. This is shaping up to be a scene from a Naked Gun movie. K-Fed told People,
"I've wanted to go for the past few years, so I am taking the opportunity and going to enjoy attending the race, going to the black tie gala's and enjoying the whole experience," said Federline. "It's such a great tradition, and I'm glad I can be a part of it!"
I still don't understand how he got an invite.
In other Derby news, TMZ is reporting a hilarious story about Kid Rock and Anna Nicole Smith having a bit of a spat at last year's Derby.
The Rock told Maxim magazine, "I had my son with me, and she strolls in shooting a TV show, so I politely ask her 'Miss, we're just trying to have a good time, and you've got those [bleeping] cameras rolling. And she was like, '[Bleep] you.' So I was like '[Bleep] me? [Bleep] you. You're a [bleep]ing pig.'" But rather than storm off diva-style, Anna Nicole gifted Rock's son with $300, apologizing for the blow up. "I didn't know about it until we got home 'cause he bought some Nintendo [bleep]. I'm like, 'Where did you get the money?' He's like, 'That blond girl with the big boobs gave it to me.'"
Speaking of the blond girl with the big boobs, Larry Birkhead will be in the house as well. Larry actually met Anna Nicole at the Derby in 2004 so I'm sure it's a bitter sweet event for him.

No comments: