21 May 2007

Britney Pulls a Milli Vanilli


Britney took her lip-syncing show on the road to Olando this weekend. This time, she had a bit of a technical problem. The background track to the song she was "singing" started skipping so Brit had to turn her head away from the audience and just dance around while it was being fixed. Yeah, turning your head is a great idea, I bet no on caught on. According to People, despite the glitch, she remained in 'good spirits' during the short performance shouting out "I love you, Orlando. Thank you so much for being here. You're awesome. I love you!" and blew a kiss. I have to say that I really don't understand the lip-sync stuff. If she is doing a mini tour with mini shows, why not just sing? She obviously wants to see what kind of crowd she can still draw and test out her dancing skills, but she should probably test out the vocals as well!

No comments: