30 April 2007

Larry and Dannielynn Head Home!

Dannielynn has just been issued her US passport!! Click here to see her passport photo. It's really cute!

Access Hollywood will have the homecoming on their Wednesday show!.

Which leads me to the next piece of Larry news: Page Six is reporting that Larry Birkhead and NBC have a secret $1 million deal for Larry's ongoing story. No kidding. That's why Access Hollywood and Bravo have had Larry's story exclusively since Anna Nicole died! I don't blame him one bit for selling his story. He needs some money while he's not working and people want to hear his story!

And in even more news Larry has said that he's considering a life of anonymity. HA! I don't think he's going to get it! Larry says "A lot of people are calling. There's a script for a movie, some TV, an entertainment correspondent for a show, things like that. Maybe I'll just go off into the sunset with my daughter. I don't want to live under the microscope like Anna.

I want to make a difference for my daughter. Maybe we'll live a quiet life by the beach, or go back to where I'm from, or find a place to start new. I want to take a few months off to get to know my daughter and for her to get to know me."

No comments: