18 April 2007

Killing Me Softly With His Song


Sanjaya did it again, but this time with a red do-rag on his head. Sanjaya sang "Let's Give them Something To Talk About" and my husband wandered through the living room right about then and said "let's talk about sending you home!". Simon said it was "horrendous" and it was. Boring, flat and totally uninspiring. Hopefully that was Sanjaya's swan song. Bye bye.

Phil Stacey was a huge surprise this week, singing a Keith Urban song, and singing it well. I think country is his thing! Lakisha was average with "Jesus Take the Wheel", totally forgettable, and Melinda sounded great, by my mind started to wander in the middle of her song. The judges loved her.

Chris Richardson was just horrible, he sounded weak and out of tune, and I don't' think it matters what Blake does - I just can't stand him.

The best performance of the night was Jordin Sparks, who sang Broken Wing, and just did a fantastic job. Simon said with a performance like that she could definitely be the next American Idol. I think so too!

And Martina McBride was charming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great title!!!!