24 April 2007

It's 8:00am EST...Kate Posting Time!


This latest story comes to us from The Mail and to be honest with you, I'm not sure I believe a word of it. According to The Mail, Kate Middleton was quite the flirt on Thursday night when out partying with friends. She zoned in on architect Alex Shirley-Smith at the club.

"She was dancing in the middle of a group of about five guys, who all seemed a lot more drunk than her," Alex tells The Mail on Sunday. "The James Brown song Sex Machine came on and she flicked her hair and looked over her shoulder at me. The next thing I knew she had twirled backwards towards me so her back was up against me. She started doing some very sexy moves and she was absolutely gorgeous." Alex, 30, says Kate is a great dancer and has fantastic legs. She winked at him and put her hands on his shoulders during the song Unbelievable by EMF and they sang the words together as they danced.
So what do you think? This Alex guy sure isn't holding back with the details. If Kate Middleton really came up to some random guy in a club, I seriously doubt he would remember the exact song that was playing let alone say things like "she flicked her hair..." He sounds like he just wants to be in the press but that's probably because I'd like to think Kate is a bit more subtle than that.
source

No comments: