20 April 2007

Dannielynn Is Still In the Bahamas: No Resolution

Like a once fantastic television show that is now limping along in it's 13th season, the Dannielynn custody battle is dragged out once again, with no resolution reached today. Larry Birkhead emerged from the courtroom today and said "I gotta call my travel agent, but I don't know if I need one ticket or two". Cryptic. Also, he could just go online and use Expedia or something!! Who has travel agents these day?

Virgie Arthur came out and said "I'm still holding on". Virgie wants visitation right and custody if anything happens to Larry. Ridiculous. Larry said earlier in the week that his own mother wants to be a grandmother as well, but he's not going to sign a piece of paper that states that.

Then Stern came out and said that Vergie was holding everything up, in his opinion it should have been over today and Vergie has "proved herself to be what Anna Nicole always told me."

Another hearing is set for Wednesday. Please, please, please let this be over on Wednesday and let Larry take his little girl home!!

Click here to watch TMZ's video.

No comments: