25 April 2007

Bye Bye to Rosie?

Are the morning airwaves about to get a little quieter? TMZ is reporting that today Rosie O'Donnell will announce that she is leaving the morning bitch fest, The View. Word is that she will finish the season though. TMZ says that they have spoken to "multiple industry people" who say that the buzz started from within the show itself. I hope so. I'm really sick of hearing about Rosie and all her feuds. She has used The View as her own little soap box. This is one episode I will not miss!

UPDATE: Rosie just announced that she will leave the view.
"I've decided we couldn't come to terms with my deal."
Rosie wanted one more year but ABC wanted three. She will be on "frequently" next season however. Barbara Walters said they have not thought of a replacement yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good. Get her out. What a mouth- and a crass and dirty one at that.