23 April 2007

Brian Friedman is Nuts...Not That I Have Any Idea Who He Is.


Britney Spears is on the road to a big comeback, at least she is according to Grease is the Word judge Brian Friedman. He believes she has "taken control" of her "issues" saying,


"Every decision she's made in the past month has been positive. Her life is going in a very positive direction."
I'm not really sure what other direction she could be going in. Seems to me, once you hit bottom, there is no where to go but up. This Friedman guy goes on to give the most ridiculous quote ever,


"It takes a lot of courage for a woman to go without hair and people who have done it, I feel, are great role models."
I can't take it. Britney, a great role model?! He then throws in a teaser saying that her bald head could be a big part of her new music and image but insists it's "top secret". Didn't Sinead O'Conner already do that?

No comments: