23 March 2007

Only One Baby for Tom



The gossip world was all aflutter when the rumor that Tom Brady had not only gotten his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan pregnant, but his current girlfriend Gisele Bundchen pregnant as well. Gisele has finally addressed the rumors and insists to a Spanish TV show that she is not with child.


"It's crazy how people can make up these stories. I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. I have so many contracts to do, so many projects."

The rumor was first started by a Brazilian celebrity website two weeks ago. Personally, I'm pretty bummed out by this news. The two babies with two different baby-mommas would have been just the soap opera celebrity crap I'm so into.

Speaking of Bridget Moynahan, did you see her on Martha Stewart? She is five months pregnant and looks absolutly fantastic!











source

No comments: