26 March 2007

Britney News of the Day


I'd prefer to only have to write about Britney and K-Fed once a day so I'm going to lump all the latest in one post. Here we go:

Britney's First Outing:
People is reporting that Britney's first public outing was a trip to Millennium Dance Complex to take a hip-hop class. Sporting her wig, she showed up unannounced with her assistant and a bodyguard for the 'advanced-level hip-hop class'.
"The minute she walked in, she basically it up the room. I had no idea she was coming, so I was shocked." said instructor Darrien Henning. "She did the choreography really well. In fact, she came in and nailed it."
Uh, yeah, shocking seeing as she is a pop star! Idiot.

K-Fed:
Kevin took Sean Preston and Jayden James to Vegas with him on Friday to celebrate his 29th birthday. He had dinner with family and friends on Saturday night then headed over to Pure Nightclub (shocker) where his ex-girlfriend, and baby momma to his other kids, Shar Jackson celebrated with him.
"My entire family came out for my birthday. My brothers are here, my mother, my father, my sister and even my ex Shar Jackson came out for this."
Wow. How exciting for you.

Britney Got a Tooth Ache:
Spears had to go to the dentist because she got a nasty tooth ache. This was of course turned into a huge deal over the weekend but the official word from her manager Larry Rudolph via That Other Blog is,
"They're all wrong, she just went to the dentist. She had a tooth ache, I have no more details."
I just hope they don't give her anything too strong for the pain. Maybe they worked on it without giving her any pain medication at all, kinda like James Frys' visit to the dentist that he lied to us about.

No comments: