14 February 2007

Real Housewives of Orange County - Episode Wrap Ups

We are having a snow/ice day here on the east coast, so after attempting to shovel ice off my driveway, I decided to catch up on the lovely ladies of Orange County. It was totally underwhelming. Nothing happened!! Here it is in a nutshell:


Shane invited Miss South Ontario, (Miss Canada Galaxy pageant)to visit him. He met her through My Space. Stupidly she agreed to come, but couldn't eat anything because she had her tonsils out A WEEK AGO. I'm going to start using that line. I'm sorry, I'm not eating because I had my tonsils out (when I was 5) so I can only drink red wine and margaritas. Then Shane acted like a total pig around her, while telling the cameras that he was the perfect host and Miss South Ontario was having a great time. She looked stunned and couldn't believe what she got herself into. Shane didn't even take her to Disneyland!!

Vicki was insanely working and getting Briana ready to go back to school and telling everyone what to do.

Lauri and George took the whole family, minus Josh who is in the special school for angry boys, to Hawaii and then proceeded to sit on the beach in Maui and call Josh and rub it in. Then George took the whole family on a yacht trip in a hurricane. Lauri is not pregnant as far as we know. I don't think she is because George took her horse riding.

Jo continued to string Slade along. Jo got a job in Beverly Hills, doing whatever it is she does, and then went out a lot partying with her girlfriends and Shane also went on the girls night out. Shane is gay and needs to admit it. He would be so much happier and a nicer person and stop being a total dick to his brother, Colton, who is the most decent person in the whole show. Slade insisted on trying to buy Jo's love and that didn't work out.

Tammy took her four year old boy to a Pit Bull show and then said "I'm worried about having a four year old boy around these dogs". She's a complete moron. Tammy's oldest daughter Megan got a nose job. It was brutal. Now we know what all these people have gone through . The younger daughter, who I think is called Lindsay, got her drivers licence and then less than 24 hours later had a car accident. The next day, Daddy took her out and bought her a BMW. Long live stupidity!!

And then my Tivo cut out, which it does every single week on Real Housewives. Bravo can't seem to start it on time, which is really, really irritating.

Having said all that Housewives continues to be one of the most compelling reality shows on TV. I love it!

No comments: