13 February 2007

It's Tuesday Which Means: It's Baby-Daddy #5 Day!!


Just when you thought it was safe to put down that calculator I made you get out, yet another man has come forward claiming he is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's 5-month-old daughter, Dannielyn Hope. By the way, is the Hope in her name for "I hope someone figures out who your daddy is some day" kind of hope? Anyway, the latest contestant on "Whose Your Daddy" is Alexander Denk, Anna Nicole's bodyguard. Denk told Extra TV that he was her secret lover and that they had a "passionate love affair" that lasted for two years.

"She was wonderful. A very sensitive and emotional woman. A very good kisser, I must say."
Really? You must? I really don't think that was necessary.
Denk told Extra that Anna Nicole suffered from life threatening seizures, for which she was on medication but he does not believe those seizures were the cause of her death.

"My opinion, I don't think so. I think she was exhausted."
I'm exhausted from this story, but you don't see me dropping dead. Anyway, then he gave Extra this little nugget when asked if Smith ever told him who the real father of Dannielynn was,

"She always told me she wanted to have her kids with me." A follow up question as to whether or not he was the father was asked. "There's always a possibility" he insisted.
He has hired Beverly Hills attorney, Cyrus Nownejad, and said he wants to raise the baby if she is his. I am now going to create an excel spreadsheet in order to keep track of all the men and their high powered attorney's.
Also in daddy news, TMZ has a photo of a ticket that Larry Birkhead received when rushing to be with Anna Nicole Smith when she was 4 months pregnant. His excuse for speeding? "I got a call from my pregnant wife, she's sick." Can we just do the paternity test already?!

No comments: