22 January 2007

Poor Tony


Dallas quarterbackTony Romo is having a crappy 2007. Back on January 6th, he botched the hold during Dallas' attempted field goal which cost his team a trip to the NFC championship (personally, I loved that play) and now today Bill Parcells announced he is retiring. But that isn't the worst of it. Guess what his supposed girlfriend, Carrie Underwood of American Idol fame had to say? Yup. So not together. Guess she doesn't like a field goal botcher either.
“The first time I ever met him was on Christmas, right there on the field. Everybody was like, ‘Ooh, they are together.’ And then I was blamed for Dallas not winning that game. . . . He is a very nice guy and I’ve talked to him a few times, but we are very much not together.”

My favorite part of that quote is the end, the "very much not together" part. Way to kick a guy when he is down Carrie. Not that I care. He is a Cowboy after all.

No comments: