26 January 2007

The Hooters Girls Are Totally Smart and Stuff!


It must be a slow news day for the folks over at Fox News because they actually had a story on the 2007 Hooters Calendar. The story featured several 'waitresses' that are lucky enough to appear in the calendar. When asked where they hope to be in 10 years, the answers were priceless:
"I want a white picket fence"; "I want kids and I'll be staying home."; "Hopefully I'll have a boyfriend by then."; and my absolute favorite was the sweet girl who said "I wanna be an astronaut or queen of the universe." I am not kidding. Then, as if that wasn't enough information for you brain to try and process, they actually had an in-studio interview with three more Hooters girls who were very excited about being in the calendar: "We getta travel and visit cool cities!" When asked about people who say that Hooters is maybe a bit too racy, one was very adamant in her defense of her employer "We are a family restaurant! We have crayons and balloons!"

No comments: