18 January 2007

American Royalty Makes New Orleans Home!




Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are settling down in New Orleans! Pitt has joined forces with Global Green USA in an effort to rebuild parts of the city with echo-friendly housing. In addition, his newest film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" has been on location there since November.
Real Estate records show that Brangelina purchased an 1830s mansion in the French Quarter for $3.5 million in cash (which is exactly how I like to spend my millions) on January 2nd.
"We love it there," Jolie said at the Golden Globe's Monday. "The kids are going to go to school there. We're really looking forward to it."
But here is where the story gets interesting for me: A Jolie source tells US Magazine :
"She's interested in befriending normal moms so she can do things with the kids."

Ok. Seriously? I would give my right arm to be at that play date, being the "normal mom" that I am and all. I wonder what she'll wear? Will she have that look on her face that she did at the Golden Globes? What "normal" things will she talk about? I'll help you out Angelina. Bring coffee. Preferably a venti cappuccino. And chocolate. Like cupcakes! And to to carry your cupcakes in, you have to have the latest and greatest cupcake holder! You will be the Bree Van De Kamp of the French Quarter in no time!


You can find this at Cupcake Courier

No comments: